“There must be, not a balance of power, but a community of power; not organized rivalries, but an organized peace.” — Woodrow Wilson
Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta believes in the power of community organizing and in the positive changes that result when groups and individuals mobilize around issues that impact us all. Advancing Justice - Atlanta strives to build not only consensus within our diverse Asian American communities but also with other interest groups.
Thus in 2016, Advancing Justice - Atlanta and CPACS convened the Georgia Immigrant Alliance for Civic Empowerment (GIACE), a coalition of immigrant and people of color groups.
In 2017, the Georgia Immigrant Alliance for Civic Empowerment (GIACE) work continued with 26 immigrant and people of color groups.
• Bhutanese Community Association of Georgia dba Bhutanese Artists of Georgia
• Eritrean American Community Association of Georgia
• Georgia Coalition for the People's Agenda
• Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials
• Georgia Muslim Voter Project
• Korean American Association of Greater Atlanta
• My Sister's Keeper Foundation for Women
• My Vote Matters
• National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (Clayton County)
• New American Pathways
• United Vietnamese American Community of Georgia
• Vietnamese American Bar Association of Georgia
• Vietnamese American Community of GA
• Women Watch Afrika
• Xi Kappa Asian Interest Fraternity Inc.
• Asians and Friends
• Upsilon Alpha Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
• Chinese Community Federation of Atlanta
• UGA Alumnae Chapter of Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
• Guyana Association of Georgia
• Immigrant Hope
• Korean American Coalition Metro Atlanta
• Makabayan Georgia, Inc.
• Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Incorporated at Georgia State University
• Thai Association of Georgia
• Taiwanese American Professional- Atlanta Chapter