We warmly invite you to celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month with us at our SouthEATS - Halal Korean BBQ Night. The event will be ONE NIGHT ONLY - May 8, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM at Breakers Korean BBQ in Duluth, GA. It is a rare opportunity to try Halal Korean BBQ.
SouthEATS is a fundraiser benefiting Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta and is a culinary event showcasing Korean BBQ using Halal meat. Proceeds from SouthEATS will benefit Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta, an Atlanta based nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the civil rights of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders (AANHPI) in Georgia and the Southeast.
Your sponsorship of SouthEATS and support of Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta’s work will be greatly appreciated.
THANKS TO OUR PREMIER SPONSORS!
Breakers Korean BBQ & Grill
Get your Sponsorship and Tickets now at
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Janae Bruce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 404-585-8446.
For anyone in need of US Citizenship application assistance. Join us for the citizenship clinic with our trusted lawyer!
• May 19 - 10am - 12PM Vietnamese-American Community of GA (6050 Dawson Blvd. Suite A. Norcross, GA 30093) Sign up at bit.ly/clinic2018may19
• May 26 - 10am - 12:30PM Headquarters Library (865 Battle Creek Rd. Jonesboro, GA 30236) Sign up at bit.ly/clinic2018may
Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta will be conducting series of Free Citizenship Clinics with our partners around Georgia and also hold our monthly Free Clinic in Clarkston, Norcross Human Services Center, Lilburn, and Chamblee. (See below for details)
-First come, first serve 10am to 1pm
• March 23 • April 27
• May 25 • June 22
• July 27 • August 24
• September 28 • October 26
-First come, first serve 10am to 1pm
• March 5 • April 2
• June 1 • July 6
• August 3 • September 7
• October 5 • November 2
• December 7
First come, first serve. 9 am to 12 pm.
• March 8 • May 10
• June 14 • July 12
• August 9 • September 13
• October 11 • November 8
• December 13
First come, first serve. 10am to 1pm
• March 16
• April 20
Please bring all of the documents concerning your legal issue to the clinic
For Citizenship Application:
• Permanent Resident card (Green card) • Driver’s license • Social Security card
• All your passports . • Most recent tax return
• List of home addresses for the past 5 years . • List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
• Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps etc.
• Dates you have been outside the US since becoming a permanent resident and the countries you traveled to during these trips.
• If married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident : bring spouse green card/ US passport, marriage certificate, divorce decrees.
• For your children: bring green card(s), complete name(s), date(s) of birth, social security numbers.
• Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets.
$725 check or money order made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security for filing fee.
*If you need financial assistance, please bring evidence of public benefits and/or your most recent Tax Returns.
Appointments are required! Walk-ins are welcome but appointments will be given priority.
Call 404-585-8446 or email at email@example.com for more details and to set up appointment .
Are you an immigrant or person of color interested in organizing or activism? Do you want to transform the South and build a movement for immigrant, economic, racial and gender justice? Apply for our Organizer Academy, June 14-17 in Atlanta!
Sign up TODAY! http://bit.ly/aaajacademy
Applications are due May 1st and financial assistance is available if needed. Contact Esther Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org, If you have any questions, comments, or concerns.