For anyone in need of US Citizenship application assistance.
Join us for the citizenship clinic with our trusted lawyer.
Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta will be conducting series of Free Citizenship Clinics with our partners around Georgia and also hold our monthly Free Clinic in Clarkston and in Chamblee. (See below for details)
Multilingual Free Citizenship Clinics (appointment only)
o August. 26. 2017 (Saturday): Eritrean-American Community Center in Stone Mountain, GA Appointment registration: http://bit.ly/clinic2017aug
Monthly Free Clinic at Clarkston Library (951 N Indian Creek Dr. Clarkston GA 30021)
-First come, first serve - English
o June 23 | 10am to 1pm
o July 28 | 10am to 1pm
o August 25 | 10am to 1pm
o September 22 | 10am to 1pm
o October 27 | 10am to 1pm
o November 10 | 10am to 1pm
o December 8 | 10am to 1pm
Monthly Free Clinic at Chamblee Branch, DeKalb County Public Library (4115 Clairmont Road, Chamblee, GA 30341)
-First come, first serve -English, Spanish, Chinese
o June 30 | 10am to 1pm
o August 4 | 10am to 1pm
o September 1 | 10am to 1pm
o October 6 | 10am to 1pm
o December 1 | 10am to 1pm
Please bring all of the documents concerning your legal issue to the clinic
For Citizenship Application:
• Permanent Resident card (Green card) . • Driver’s license . • Social Security card
• 2 color passport photos . • All your passports . • Most recent tax return
• List of home addresses for the past 5 years . • List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
• Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps etc.
• Dates you have been outside the US since becoming a permanent resident and the countries you traveled to during these trips.
• If married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident : bring spouse green card/ US passport, marriage certificate, divorce decrees.
• For your children: bring green card(s), complete name(s), date(s) of birth, social security numbers.
• Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets.
$725 check or money order made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security for filing fee.
*If you need financial assistance, please bring evidence of public benefits and/or your most recent Tax Returns.
Appointments are required! Walk-ins are welcome but appointments will be given priority.
Call 404-585-8446 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to set up appointment .