The Development Associate will manage, track grants, and support the organization and program development goals. The Development Associate will work closely with the Executive Director, Director of Operations, and grant writers.
• Primary responsibilities include grant writing and grant report management, coordinate with program staff, manage the grants calendar, and assist in individual fundraising campaigns on social media.
• Support Executive Director and work with program staff to align specific fundraising strategies with the program and organizational priorities and to grow their role and work in fundraising.
• Work in collaboration with Senior Leadership to develop revenue strategies to create and track program budgets.
• Work with the Finance Dept. to reconcile finances with fundraising outcomes.
• Implement and manage the use of grant and donor databases and other information management systems to support fundraising efforts.
• Lead Advancing Justice-Atlanta fundraising events (Legislative Breakfast, Annual Gala, etc.).
• Liaison with the Communications department on coordinated fundraising campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Budget management experience required.
• Foundation relationships and grant writing experience required.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. • Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
This position is a full-time position with full benefits. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, send a resume, cover letter, 3 professional references, and a writing sample to Stephanie Cho - firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title in the subject line. No phone calls or inquiry emails, please. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, age, height, weight, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, HIV status, marital or domestic partner status, or religious affiliation.